Behind-the-Wheel Training in our training car on real streets. We focus on building good driving habits and confidence with simple teaching techniques and positive reinforcement.
- Four 90 minute driving lessons are ideal for student drivers
- Private & personal lessons with one student in the car at a time and the same instructor for every lesson.
- Open scheduling with free pick-up & drop-off
- Building block curriculum teach safe driving without fear and stress
- No nonsense teaching on real streets everytime
My daughter was beyond nervous learning how to drive. She tried a different school at first and the instructor, although very nice and knowledgeable, was too chatty. I decided to try Drive Happy, even though it cost a little more. Right away I noticed that scheduling was much easier. Josh instructed my daughter and did a great job. My daughter did not pass at first, but that had nothing to do with the instruction. She is just a very nervous kid. I bought her more instruction with Josh and he identified that it was more a lack of confidence in my daughter rather than a lack of ability. Josh made sure to encourage my daughter and to get her to demonstrate more confidence in her driving. My daughter told me that she probably would have felt stupid for not passing, but Josh knew how to encourage her in a genuine way, not a phony attempt to sound positive. She took the test again and passed with a PERFECT SCORE! Thanks Josh! And thank you to Amber for helping scheduling. I have another daughter who recently turned 16. She will most definitely attend driving school at Drive Happy.Source: Yelp review