Driver Ed is an easy to use program to introduce students to the laws and rules of the road, vehicle physics, the effects of alcohol and drugs, mechanical systems, etc., preparing them to obtain a Learner’s Permit at the DMV.
- Quality curriculum: Information is up to date and easy to understand. Clear writing, graphics, and video make learning easy.
- Convenient and available 24/7: Log in from anywhere, at any time, and learn at your own pace.
- Accountability: End of chapter test and a final exam ensure that students understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Local support: We monitor student progress, and can provide education and technical assistance quickly.
Behind-the-Wheel Training takes place in our cars, on real streets. We are focused on building good driving habits and confidence with simple teaching techniques and positive reinforcement. Vehicle control, applying driving laws and rules to the real world, and defensive driving techniques are part of every private lesson.
- 90 minute lessons are ideal for student drivers
- Private & personal lessons with one student in the car at a time and the same instructor for every lesson.
- Flex scheduling with free pick-up & drop-off available 7 days
- Building block teaching techniques teach safe driving without fear and stress
- Safe training cars: Toyota Corollas equipped with dual controls, advanced safety features, marked as a student driver car, GPS tracking, and fully insured.
- No nonsense teaching on real streets